The Sports Fishing Boat That’s Right is Miami’s choice for a perfect fishing experience. Charter her for long weekend or even a week or two in the Bahamas.
That’s Right is a 2007, 50′ Custom Evans Sport fish, licensed for up to 13 Passengers, 100 miles offshore and up to 20 in the Florida Keys. The crew at Over Under Adventures designed this boat from the ground up with one purpose in mind, putting the fish in the boat. The Evans has two Cummins Engines, the largest cockpit of any sport fish in its class, with one transom live-well and is a fishing machine. The inside has been fully finished off with an air-conditioned salon with seating for at least ten people. The galley consists of two refrigerators & microwave.
That’s Right spends her winters in Islamorada, FL and summers in Ocean City, MD with one month (September) fishing out of Avalon, NJ for the overnight tuna season.
Down below there are eight bunks with one private head & shower. In the cockpit there is a second head and the fly bridge has full seating offering great views of the fishing activity below.
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Three Burner Stove with Oven
- Fully Air Conditioned Below Deck
- Bose Stereo/6 Pack CD Changer and iPod Adapter
- Bose Speakers Throughout
- Oscillating Fans Throughout
- Flat Screen TV and DVD Player
- Cockpit Table
- 14 Opening Ports
- 8 Opening Hatches
- 9 Foot Dinghy with 6 HP Outboard
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
- Propane BBQ
- Fresh Water Shower at Stern
- Electric Anchor Windless
- Wind, Speed, Depth Instruments
- Autopilot, Air-Conditioning, Link 2000 Energy Monitor, GPS
- VHF Radio in Cockpit
- Handheld Portable VHF
- Life Jackets, Lifesling, Strobe Flares, First-Aid Kit, Fire Extinguishers