Gail King was born in the UK and cut her teeth on the travel and hospitality industry in Europe. She is our Corporate Specialist and the main contact for our in-house DMC function. Gail has been involved in corporate hospitality and entertainment for over 20 years. Her clients include the JP Morgan Bank, Banco Santander, The Food Network, HerbaLife and many other Fortune 500 companies.
Gail has lived in Miami for almost 15 years and has been a member of the GMCVB for several years. She has extensive and almost instinctive understanding of the corporate environment and the budgeting process – she provides superb solutions for all your destination needs. Gail also has extensive wedding planning eperience acquired as a mega-yacht charter broker in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
A wedding planner is above all a calm and organized professional. In the busy and sometimes frantic process of planning a wedding, this person is an outside eye who can provide helpful perspective in any situation. The wedding planner is also the master problem-solver. When it comes to the big day, this person is in charge of making sure that the bride, groom, wedding party, parents, officials and vendors are all in the right place at the right time. Any unexpected problems should be quickly and quietly resolved.
The benefits of hiring a wedding planner are that it can save you time and money. This is truest for large and elaborate ceremonies. A wedding planner will negotiate the best deals from wedding vendors and steer the couple in the right direction as they go through the planning process. A wedding planner can also save untold time by making all of the formal arrangements, handling the budget and ensuring that all contracts and schedules are taken care of in a professional and timely manner. This leaves the bride and groom free to enjoy their special day without any worries.
DESTINATION WEDDING & EVENT TIPS
- Put yourself in the hands of someone who is a specialized professional and who is local to the event destination.
- There is no need to spend a fortune, in these tight times, a DMC who knows what they are doing can save you time and money.
- Our rate structures are tailored to getting you the best deal we can. We are on your side.
- We can get involved as much or as little as you need, if you have in-house travel specialist or event coordinator, we’ll be happy to work with that person. Our local
presence will be useful.
- The best complement any dmc or event planner can get is to be told ” we didn’t even know you were there, everything went so smoothly”.
- We can help with the following:
- Creative & Strategic event planning
- Event site selection & venue contract negotiation
- Staging, surrounding decor design and production / management
- Master of ceremonies – Local / Foreign
- Entertainment – Local / Foreign
- Outdoor Tentage Facilities
- Transportation / Logistics
Boat Miami knows the ins and outs of what would be best for your event. We believe in customer satisfaction and putting our clients’ needs foremost in our advice.